Your privacy is important to us. We respect and take steps to protect the privacy of information shared with us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When registering for, transacting business through, or otherwise using our Service or communicating with us in connection with the Service, you may provide information about yourself or third parties, such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
You may also choose to post information about yourself within public areas of the Service. You should understand that information you post within public areas of the Service may be viewed by anyone who uses the Service, and may be indexable by search engines.
In addition, we may collect information about you through various automated processes, including:
- Log Information. We may collect information to help us administer the Service and analyze its usage, such as: your internet protocol (IP) address, the type of browser you use, the name of your internet service provider, the geographic location from which you access the Service, the date and time of your visit, links you click within the Service or other actions you take within the Service, pages you view within the Service, and the web page from which you linked to the Service.
- Calls. Telephone calls made to us may be recorded or monitored for quality and customer service purposes. We may also collect and store information such as your phone number, time and date of calls, duration of calls, etc.
OUR USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information we collect from you to help provide, maintain, and improve the Service, as well as to develop new products and services. Activities related to our provision of the Service may include fulfillment of business transactions, delivery of products and services, administration of individual accounts, and provision of customer support. We may also use your information to provide personalized content through the Service, such as results and features that are most relevant to you. In some cases, we may combine information we collect from one portion of the Service with information collected from other portions of the Service or from third parties. We may use your contact information to inform you, by email or telephone, about changes to the Service, new products or services, or for other purposes related to the Service.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your information with third parties in the following ways:
- We may share non-personally identifiable information about you or your use of the Service with third parties for various purposes, such as to show trends about the general use of the Service.
- We may share certain personally-identifiable information from or about you with third parties as necessary to provide the Service, to facilitate or fulfill business transactions or requests you initiate (such as when you submit a request to obtain settlement services from a provider within our network), or to provide customer support in connection with the Service.
- Merger, Acquisition, or Other Corporate Transaction. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, liquidation, or other material corporate transaction involving some or all of our business or assets, we may share information we have collected from or about you to facilitate or consummate the transaction.
- Sharing with Other Third Parties. We may share personal information from or about you to our (and our affiliates’ and subsidiaries’) employees, agents, or contractors (including our service providers) who have a “need to know” such information in connection with supporting the conduct of our business or the provision of the Service, and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
We strive to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure by employing industry-standard data security measures, including the following:
- Most of our Servers are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We regularly review our information security policies and practices, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to the Service.
Despite the steps we take to protect your information, you should be aware that there are inherent risks involved in the transmission of data over the internet, and that no data security measures can be guaranteed to be 100% effective. As such, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and cannot guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of the security measures we employ.
California law permits residents who have provided us with personal information to request information about our disclosure of such information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to obtain, free of charge, a list of the categories of personal information that we have shared about you with third parties for their direct marketing purposes over the preceding 12 months, and the names and addresses of such third parties, please submit your request to email@example.com.
Last Revised: March 1, 2016